Monday 18 April 2016

Inspirational Quotes


1. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

2. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. -Thomas A. Edison

3. Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended. -A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

4. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. “ - Bill Gates

5. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. -A.P.J Abdul Kalam

6. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -Mark Twain

7. Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. -George S. Patton

8. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. -Charles R. Swindoll

9. In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. -Nikos Kazantzakis

10. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. -Jimmy Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment